/body> >

Saturday 18 August 2018

Apple Cinnamon Oats Muffins - Guest Post For Paarulzkitchen


 Apple Cinnamon Oats Muffins are healthy and delicious bakes that can be served as a snack, dessert , at breakfast with milk , packed in snack box or served after school or as on-the-go food. These nutritious sweet treats are wholesome as they are packed with goodness of whole wheat, oats and apple and have warm cinnamon flavors . These fruit muffins are egg-less, butter-less , refined flour free and are sweetened with jaggery (refined sugar free) and are ready under 40 minutes. The muffins are further studded with chocolate chips to make them more appealing to the kids. What else can you ask from a recipe ? 


I love adding oats to my bakes, i have added them previously in my Strawberry Muffins, Beetroot Oats Cookies, Strawberry Banana Oats Bars, Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies , Red Lentil Oat Muffins and they are a big hit at my place. I make these apple cinnamon oats muffins often but could not click pics as they vanished as soon as they are out of the oven. So when i was given a chance to do a guest post for my dear friend and talented food blogger, Paarul, i knew i would be baking these beauties again . This time i baked them while my little one was in school and finished the photography part before he came back.


Paarul Mehta is a sweet bubbly girl , a food enthusiast and is passionate about cooking. She shares her culinary skills in her blog, Paarulzkitchen. Check out her space for delicious Indian recipes. What i love about blogging is that you come across many talented people who share same interest as yours. You make new friends, through their food you get to know about their culture, traditions and learn so many things without actually meeting them in person. 
                             

You can find the full recipe of this Apple Cinnamon Oats Muffins on her blog by clicking here


If you ever try this recipe, do share your feed back with us in the comment section below. 
Follow us on #Facebook  #Instagram ,  #Twitter and #Google+  for more recipes and new updates. 

For more oatmeal bakes check out the following posts from my blog
                                       
                                       
                                      
                                      
                                        


39 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping my my space Roopali. Do give it a try , i am sure you would love it.

      Delete
  2. Healthy muffins .. I will make them too. My hubby loves muffins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you di. Do give this recipe a try. Looking forward to hearing from you. Happy baking !

      Delete
  3. Delicious muffins. I loved it when I saw them on Paaruls space. I also love the collection of baked wonders you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy and what a great dish to make for rakshabandhan. Sweet and baked at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nandita. Yes it makes a perfect festive treat as well

      Delete
  5. Healthy and delicious muffin, best way to sneak all the good stuffs in the form of snack for kids. I loved the way the sugar is replaced with jaggery. I am also using this technique nowadays in cake and cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Malini. I try to replace jaggery with refined sugar wherever possible.

      Delete
  6. Another fabulous share Poonam! Such healthy and delicious muffins!I love the taste of jaggery so will make these for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandhya. Jaggery compliments very well with the apple and cinnamon flavor.

      Delete
  7. Incredible muffins, apple and oats makes excellent baked goodies and with that cinnamon and jaggery touch, am sure these muffins will definitely please my sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priya. Do give it a try. I am sure you will love the flavors

      Delete
  8. Healthy and delicious muffins. Perfect for those busy mornings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Freda. These bakes goodies can be made ahead of time and serve perfectly during busy mornings.

      Delete
  9. Muffin soundds healthy and delicious. I am sure it will be a great treat specially for kids.Lovely share.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is no greater joy than the Joy of baking for family. I love the combination of apple and cinnamon with jaggery sounds interesting. The muffin looks oh so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jolly. Many a time baking is therapeutic..you feel tense-free and relaxed after a successful bake.

      Delete
  11. I was just gonna look for some apple recipe.As I have so much and had to make something This one sounds healthy to! Love the combination as well.I am gonna try this☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am glad you found my post helpful. Do share how the reprice turned out

      Delete
  12. The muffins looks amazing...adding chocolate chips definitely catches the eyes of kids...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great flavour combo and esp oats, which I loved! Perfect after school kids treat, which I am sure your kiddo enjoyed too. I would enjoy this with a nice mug of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Vidya my son is a real foodie. He has just turned 10 but has good knowledge of flavors. He enjoyed the muffins as he has a sweet tooth . Thank you.

      Delete
  14. I use to make apple and oats muffins a lot when my daughter was in college. She would take them to college to share with her friends. Like your recipe as you've used jaggery and wholewheat to make it extra healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No doubt this apple cinnamon oats muffin is a wonderful share. Having all the healthy ingredients in it, I can pack it in my daughter's tiffin without a guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cookies look so healthy and delicious Poonam. Wish I could grab a few.

    ReplyDelete
  18. these muffins looking divine, A great snack to munch on with all healthy ingredients. Lovely collection of baking goods you have.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Muffins looks amazing, cute and tempting. Healthy and lovely bake. Must say u have great collection of baked items.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Apple and cinnamon a beautiful combination always go well in any recipe. These muffins are a great option for breakfast too!

    ReplyDelete

poonambachhav.blogspot.com